Good To Know
For your safety, we now have digital intake forms and contactless payments.
Please ensure that you complete all required forms prior to arriving for your appointment, including the COVID19 liability waiver.
Gratuity are accepted, we prefer contactless through Cashapp or Zelle.
Upon arrival, you will be given a contactless temperature check. Please arrive wearing a mask and message us if you are running behind.
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate early arrivals or guests at this time in order to properly follow social distancing guidelines.
OTHER QUICK TIPS
1. While we are a new skin clinic, our peak times still tend to book up quickly.
Try scheduling your appointments two weeks in advance if you have restrictions on time.
2. Make a trip to the restroom prior to a service to avoid any disruptions during your treatment.
3. Please wear comfortable clothing and preferably a tank top to allow your therapist access to your face, neck and shoulders.
4. Let the esthetician know about your skincare concerns, history and goals. By having an honest consultation, you will receive your best results and ensure that you have a safe & effective treatment.
5. Let your technician know if you'd like to just relax or if you'd like for them to explain things as they go through the treatment. Sleeping through the treatment is completely normal too, never feel bad about determining how you'd like to spend your time with us. We are here to help you get the most out of your time with us.
6. We recommend 15%-20% gratuity for your service provider, left at your discretion.
7. Following a treatment, continue to take care of yourself. Drink water or herbal teas to help flush out toxins.